Tuesday, June 12, 2007

At the Bridge


I've been so proud of myself lately..I've been getting tons of pictures of Olivia....Now to get Brian and Austin...It's like pulling teeth to get their pictures...but I'm going to get them.
I think I've finally got a schedule so that I do not have too many sessions in one day. That way you get a relaxed session with no rush...and I have time for my family. :-
Now that being said...haha....I am going to go ahead and run a special in July and August promoting Keri's Originals.


So, If you schedule as session for July or August and wear one of Keri's outfits for the session you will receive 10% off all print orders. Please make sure to call in advance, sessions fill up quickly and are VERY limited. July is almost completely booked
These photos show another of Keri's outfits. This is a pageant outfit I had made for Olivia. The bridge is down from the studio a bit and there are always one of our awesome fields or pond for photos.
Keri's email address is allamericankids@sbcglobal.net and her phone number is 785-8392.