Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let's see if I can keep up with this..


Ok... I started a blog at the beginning of the year and never linked it to my page...so here it goes. I will be posting new info, recent sessions and OF COURSE photos of Olivia, Austin and Brian and (when I can force them into taking some more recent ones. ).





Here's Emma with her new pink cast. She fell off of her daddy's computer chair and fractured her leg. Poor baby!













Olivia (with her unbrushed hair) and her cousin Emma.





Here's Olivia with one of our bunnies for sessions this year. She names them something different everyday. So I'm not sure what this ones name is today.

I have decided not to do ducks and chicks this year solely because they are too much trouble to clean up after...GROSS,

But if any of you have a special request for these they can be arranged on a temporary basis. Just let me know...